The ALLROUNDER® concept allows for adding all conventional aerial capabilities to those of a conventional fire truck thus creating a significantly more versatile vehicle, without adding to the running costs.
The ALLROUNDER® allows for high customization of the vehicle in order to comply with the operational requirements of most environments.
ALLROUNDER® can be effectively used as:
- Front line water tender
- High rise rescuer / fire fighter
- Light tower
- High rise ventilation tower
- Unmanned extinguishing tower
Thus considerably increasing the utilization of the vehicle.
As a water tender the unit can be equipped with mid-ship or rear mounted water pump up to 6000 l/min with single/multi pressure and a large water and foam tank up to 22,000 l.
ALLROUNDER® units have integrated corrosion-resistant water way.
Added aerial capabilities:
- Max rescue height up to 30 m
- Continuous rescue capability by platform with 3-men capacity, safe working load up to 325 kg
- Mass rescue with rescue ladder
- Automatic leveling of the vehicle by one-push button
Interactive control system:
- Visual guidance for aerial operations
- Fully proportional controls for all aerial movements
- Smooth adjustable and customizable take-off s and slowdowns
- Visual trouble-shooting system