Who is Fire Raiders
Fire, Rescue, HazMat and Disaster Management. This is Fire Raiders. This is our focus, this is our life.
Fire Raiders consists of a group of passionate, dedicated and service driven people, people who understand the needs and requirements of all our clients for quality fire, rescue, hazmat and disaster management solutions, people who dedicate their entire lives to serving the industries in which we operate.
The diversification within Fire Raiders has lead to a unique “single source solutions company” within the African market. Our products and services now cover every aspect of the Fire, Rescue, HazMat, EMS and Disaster Management industries, making it a true “one stop” shop for all our clients’ needs. It is, and always will be, our intention to serve the client throughout all his requirements, from products supply, product maintenance and support, all the way through to consulting on the biggest of issues that our clients might face.
Fire Raiders has designed and developed a full range of fire apparatus to meet every requirement of the unique African fire and rescue market.
Fire Raiders, proudly African, South African born and bred.
Address and Facilities
Our offices are situated at: 2 Top Road, Anderbolt, Boksburg, Gauteng
Our facility consists of the following areas of operation:
- Manufacturing facilities
- Dedicated spray shops
- Engineering shop
- Mechanical workshops
- Pump testing area
- Sales & marketing offices
- Administration buildings
- Vehicle receipt and sign off area
- Large storage for heavy vehicles
- Large parking facilities for heavy vehicles
- Design & engineering offices
Inspection & Vehicle Sign Off Area
Foam Blending Facility and Equipment Sales
Fire Raiders has official offices located at the following centres:
- Boksburg, GautengHead Office -Manufacturing, Service & Sales
- Stikland, Western Cape Manufacturing, Service & Sales
- Durban, Kwazulu Natal Service Centre
- Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape Service Centre
- Bloemfontein, Free State Service Centre
- Mafikeng, North West Service Centre
- Roodepoort, Gauteng Service Centre
- Gaborone, Botswana Manufacturing, Service & Sales
- Accra, Ghana Servicing Centre
- Municipal Pumpers
- Industrial Pumpers
- Airport Rescue and Fire Fighting Vehicles
- All Terrain Pumpers
- Bush Pumpers
- Incident Command Vehicles
- Rescue Vehicles
- Rapid Intervention Vehicles
- Aerial Ladders
- Hydraulic Platforms
- HazMat Vehicles
- Tanker Pumpers
- Custom Pumpers
- Disaster Management Vehicles
- Riot Vehicles
- Skid Units
- Urban Search & Rescue Vehicles
- Technical Rescue Vehicles
We offer a full refurbishment program on most in-service fire fighting vehicles. This program is supported with a comprehensive warranty program.
Repair/Service & Maintenance
Fire Raiders offers a complete and comprehensive repair/service & maintenance program for all models and makes of emergency vehicles. This program allows us to offer “on-site” maintenance and servicing. We offer Full Maintenance Contracts that extend from 2 years to 10 years.
We offer a full range of fire fighting, rescue, hazmat and disaster management equipment.
Fire Raiders is an accredited training institution and our training covers:
- Fire Fighter I
- Fire Fighter II
- Hazmat Awareness
- Hazmat Operations
- Fire Officer I, II, III
- Incident Command
- Technical Rescue
- Advanced Motor Vehicle Extrication
- Emergency Vehicle Diver Training
- Search & Recovery
- Industrial Fire Fighting – Introduction
- Advanced Industrial Fire Fighting
- Advanced Driver Training
- Confined Space Rescue
- Consultation to heavy industry
- Consultation to light industry
- Consultation to Chemical Industries
- Consultation to Petro-Chemical Industries
- Fire Investigations
- Drafting of Disaster Management Plans and implementation
- Inspection of water reticulation systems
- Risk Assessments and analysis
Partnering with our SAP company, Rural Metro, Fire Raiders offers a complete outsource solution for our clients relative to fire, rescue hazmat and disaster management. This outsource solution encapsulates all levels of operation.
Rental & Leasing
Fire Raiders offers a rental or lease agreement on all our products, inclusive of our second hand vehicles.
A New Era for Fire Raiders (Pty) Ltd
Mr Bhatt, Board Member – The Future of Fire Raiders
Fire Raiders manufactures state of the art Fire Engines for the African and Global markets. There is a Fire Raiders fire engine in almost every municipality in South Africa and we have delivered over a 1000 vehicles to the industry as a whole.
This skill, product and volume is unmatched and therefore we believe that the Fire Raiders brand has the strength to take us far into the future.
As the new board we are deeply honored to have the opportunity to share in the success of such an integral part of the South African economy. We envision that with the right guidance Fire Raiders will grow above and beyond what it has been in the past. Far exceeding it’s role as a mere manufacturer and becoming a true model of social responsibility.
We wish to thank our suppliers both past, present and future for your support. Without you Fire Raiders would not have been able to deliver product excellence to the market so consistantly. It is our hope that as Fire Raiders flourishes and expands that our suppliers grow with us.
To find out more please contact us on +27 (11) 894-3205/6 or email us.
Fire Raiders…..Proudly African,
South African Born and Bred.